21 rujna 2009

My friends



Friends are the flowers in the garden of life
They help you through times of trouble and strife..

There is nothing like friends to make a heart sing
True friend will share with you everything..

They will not abandon you in times of need.
They are not overcome by envy or greed..

Friends are icing on life's great big cake.
Real friend will give and allow you to take..

I don't know how I would survive without my friends.
They applaud my beginnings and mourn my sad ends..

Tell me, please tell me, what would I do.
If I didn't have a garden full of friends just like YOU!!!!
Love you all.. NINA Š

3 komentara:

Nina F. kaže...

aaaaaaaaaaaa.... jako jako lijepo... garden :))
pre pre dobro :))

Nina Š kaže...

tnx..garden, da..hehe..pusa

Maja kaže...

Najsssss... like it!!! :)

Blog pišu...

Blog pišu...